Recently released NextGen areas include:
- Contiguous United States 48 states (CONUS)
- Alaska Mainland and Hawaiian Islands, US
- Canadian provinces of Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia
- Western Europe and surrounding area (33 countries)
- Japan, Taiwan, North and South Korea
- Israel, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon
- Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Western Sahara
- Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan
- Arabian Peninsula (Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain Kuwait, UAE)
- Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti
TerraColor® Satellite Images of Earth
At Earthstar Geographics, we provide satellite imagery content for a wide variety of industries and applications. We are proud to announce the next generation of our product line - TerraColor NextGen. Along with our flagship TerraColor Global product, we provide affordable, high quality satellite images with seamless global coverage of the earth at 15-meter spatial resolution. Whether you need an image of a large urban area, a province, a country, a continent, or the entire planet, TerraColor is your off-the-shelf solution.
NEW - TerraColor Global is featured as the medium resolution base satellite imagery layer in Esri's new ArcGIS Earth. Download it from here and see TerraColor Global in action!
TerraColor NextGen Features (click here for details):
- New Landsat 8 satellite imagery (2013-2016) of selected areas of the world
- 100% true color, pan-sharpened 15-meter imagery
- Seamless, color balanced mosaics available by country or region
- Optimized contrast to maximize information content
- New areas produced quarterly, most according to client requests
TerraColor Global Features (click here for details):
- A complete, integrated globe of data with pole-to-pole coverage, no gaps or holes
- 15-meter spatial resolution (pixel size) is suitable for mapping at scales of 1:60,000 and higher
- Used by most of the world's leading web mapping services
- Detailed mask to remove clouds, ice and image edges from ocean areas for a "clean" look
- Options to fill ocean areas with blue water fill or bathymetric shaded relief fill
- Extensive upgrades to reduce clouds, and very high quality imagery of many remote areas
- Arctic Ocean and Antarctica imagery in map projections optimized for polar areas
- Dominantly year 1999-2003 imagery with some areas of newer data
- See the latest version of TerraColor Global on Bing Maps and ArcGIS Online!
Our clients use TerraColor imagery for a wide range of applications, including web-based mapping, GPS tracking, scientific research, natural resource exploration, military/defense logistics, flight simulation, 3-D visualization, television, print and film images, and many others. Using our specialized processing techniques, we have created some of the world's best images of remote areas (such as polar islands) and cloud-plagued areas (such as equatorial countries). We build custom mosaics to order using any Landsat 8 band combination, and we offer reduced pricing to non-profit and educational clients.